Monday, December 8, 2008

The Boys in The Big City

I am so very blessed that my boyfriend Zach has an AMAZING family. I love them all so much! I wanted to take his three nephews Aaron, Avery & Tyler downtown for a day of photos. They enjoyed it because they haven't really seen much of downtown Denver on foot! I think it was exciting for them to see the buildings and historic areas up close & personal. It was a little chilly, but worth it. What handsome young boys!

In order...Tyler, Avery & Aaron (Yougest to oldest)




2 comments:

Arizona Brown Family said...

WOW - Girlfriend you are talented!!! This is the field you need to go toward. You simply have an eye for this - I love each and every pix!!! WOW~~~

3boyzmom said...

WOW is an understatement!!! Not to mention the students you had to photograph, would good looking boys!!! Just kidding-they are mine. But I do love these pictures more than any they have EVER had done!!! We are so greatful to know and love such a great person like you Brynn!!! Can't wait to see where your business takes you, I know you will go far. Thanks again!! We all love you!!